15 Photos Proving Happiness Can Be Measured in Dogs
Of course, every person thinks that their dog is special. And nobody is wrong. But despite the fact that every dog has its own temperament, the joy our animal friends give us every day is always incredible. The walks, the games — all these things make people happy. Even just simply looking at their smiley faces can make you feel better.
Bright Side is warning you: looking at these photos might make you want to get a dog immediately.
1. Any idea how much this meteorite is worth?
© TheToxicLogic / reddit
2. Dog park experience exceeded expectations...
© St0px / Reddit
3. Hunting mushrooms is serious business.
© imjustadudeguy / Reddit
4. “I saw an adult German Shepard that was diagnosed with dwarfism today and it’s the cutest thing I’ve seen all year.”
© Hebahx / Twitter
5. “Made a new friend this weekend!”
© autyp25 / Reddit
6. “Popular opinion: My dog looks like a cartoon.”
© MiniLaddd / Twitter
7. “Hello beautiful humans.”
© phoonv02 / Reddit
8. “Finally got a picture to shove in my husband’s face whenever he tries to tell me his trucking buddy doesn’t love him.”
© Hedgewitch31 / Reddit
9. “My dog is still learning how to sit properly.”
© unknown / Reddit
10. “This is Zeus. It’s 2 a.m. and he just spent 15 minutes barking at us because the battery in the smoke detector was low and wouldn’t stop beeping.”
© Jane_Batman / Reddit
11. “Sooo... I found a puppy in a ditch on my way to work this morning. How was your day?!”
© TeganG_ / Twitter
12. Are you happy with your current service provider?
© kevinowdziej / Reddit
13. “My sister’s dog saw her using a string to play with the kittens, so now he uses it to play with them.”
© greeneggs_ / Twitter
14. Nobody can resist soap bubbles. Nobody.
© terryykim / Twitter
15. Team selfie
© TeisTom / Reddit
Do you have a dog? Share a photo of it in the comment section below. TheToxicLogic / reddit